BANANA BREAD MUFFINS
▫️2 cups oat flour (just blend oats)
▫️1 cup cacao powder
▫️1 tsp baking powder
▫️1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
▫️2 ripe bananas
▫️2 eggs (or chia/ flax eggs for vegan option)
▫️2 tsp vanilla extract
▫️1/4 cup maple syrup (or honey/agave)
▫️1/4 cup milk
▫️1/4 cup squeezy peanut butter (or any from our range)
1. In a bowl start by mashing the bananas using a fork.
2. Add the rest of the WET ingredients and mix.
3. Add the dry ingredients except for the chocolate chip and mix well.
4. Add the chocolate chips, mix and line a muffin tin with 12 paper or silicone liners and fill each one evenly.
5. Add peanut Butter and chocolate chips on top and bake the muffins for 20 minutes on 180C. *Insert a toothpick inside to make sure they are cooked. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY MUM_GOES_NUTS_