COOKIE DOUGH MILLIONAIRE BARS
▪️3/4 cups coconut flour
▪️4 tbsp flour
▪️3 tbsp maple syrup
▪️3 tbsp coconut oil
▪️Pinch of salt
COOKIE DOUGH LAYER
▪️200g cookie dough butter
▪️1/3 cup maple syrup
▪️1/3 cup coconut oil
▪️1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a bowl combine the ingredients to prepare the crust. Mix everything together with a spatula or a fork.
2. Add parchment paper in a loaf pan and flatten the crust into the bottom.
3. Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
4. In a bowl, add the cookie dough butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Mix well.
5. Once the crust has cooled completely, add the cookie dough layer.
6. Top with peanuts and melted chocolate and freeze for 2 hours.Cut and enjoy!
RECIPE BY MUM_GOES_NUTS