▪️100g pistachios, chopped
▪️200g Munch A Bunch Pistachio butter
▪️cheddar cheese, grated
1. Toast the chopped pistachios in a dry pan.
2. Cook pasta until very al dente. Reserve some of the cooking water before draining it.
3. Add the cubed pancetta and cook about 5 minutes.
4. Transfer the pancetta to a bowl and add the diced onion to the pan.
5. Cook the onion until soft, about 3 minutes. Stir in about 1/2 of the chopped pistachios and stir to coat.
6. Pour in the cooking cream and cook on medium heat for 1 minute.
7. Add 200g pistachio butter..
8. Add some grated cheddar cheese .
9. Drain the pasta and add to the skillet. If the sauce is too thick, add some pasta water.
10. Add Burrata on top.
11. Serve immediately garnished with the remaining chopped pistachios and extra grated cheese.
RECIPE BY GRAZ BUSUTTIL